Donation and Autograph Requests
The Texas Tech University Athletics Department is fortunate to be able to donate numerous items to non-profit organizations throughout the community each year. We take pride in being a community partner within West Texas and supporting local community efforts. However, due to high demand and NCAA rules, Texas Tech Athletics is not able to support every worthwhile cause or activity.
In an effort to best process your request and support as many charities as possible, requests must comply with the guidelines listed at right. Please understand that submission of a request, even if all guidelines are met, does not guarantee that the request will be fulfilled.
Once you submit the online request form, DonationXchange will send you a confirmation email with a password so you can track the status of your request. Please do not call or email the athletic office to inquire about your request, as information will be most up to date via DonationXchange.
- Only requests made by a bonafide charitable or education organization will be considered. Proof of 501c3 nonprofit status may be required.
- Ticket requests are limited to non-conference home men's & women's basketball, softball, baseball, and volleyball games at this time.
- Requests for items autographed by student-athletes will not be honored.
- Requests for items autographed by a coach may be considered, but fees will apply.
- Requests for donations to online auctions and any event involving gambling (i.e. Casino Night) will not be honored.
- Per NCAA bylaws, donated items are NOT to be used for or provided to any of the following:
- Fundraiser for a high school (9th-12th grade), prep school, junior college or any other group consisting of prospective student-athletes.
- Staff member (i.e. coach/athletics director/teacher/principal) of any of the organizations listed above.
- A student, student-athlete, or parent of any organization listed above.
- All athletic department donation requests must be submitted through the online donation request system and must be received at least six (6) weeks prior to the date your item is needed.
- To assist as many as possible, an organization is eligible to receive only one donated item per event, and two items per calendar year.
- Organizations which receive an item are encouraged to complete an online reply form after the event that provides the amount the item raised.
- As a result of time constraints and NCAA rules, requests for head coach and student-athlete autographed items for personal endeavors cannot be fulfilled, except at designated Texas Tech Athletic events. To receive information on these events and other Texas Tech Athletic opportunities, subscribe to Double T Mail.
- Texas Tech Athletics no longer accepts pre-purchased items from organizations for signing; instead it now manages its own memorabilia inventory. As a separate non-profit entity of Texas Tech Athletics, the Red Raider Club charges for these items (most items are roughly $50) in order to cover the cost of the item along with processing and shipping fees.
- Texas Tech Athletics will not provide any form of authentication for autographed items.