99 Ways to Utilize Your Texas Tech Tickets
1) Use tickets as a way to spend quality time with the family.|
2) Use tickets as Christmas stocking stuffers or a holiday gift.
3) Treat a friend to a game on their birthday.
4) Thank volunteers for their contribution to your cause.
5) Donate tickets to your Church.
6) Donate your tickets to a charitable cause and use it as a tax-write off.
7) Give your tickets to the Local Boys & Girls club or Big Brothers, Big Sisters program so that mentors can use the tickets.
8) Use tickets to get to know co-workers outside of the work environment.
9) Help part-time workers feel more included in the organization.
10) Use the tickets yourself to escape the stress of a normal work day.
11) Take potential clients and close the sale at the game!
12) Use it as an added incentive for employees that have great attendance at work.
13) Buy group tickets and re-sell them for a great fundraising opportunity.
14) Welcome new employees with tickets.
15) Invite someone you are trying to network with and boost your career potential.
16) Give tickets as a reward for the employee who generates the most business.
17) Use tickets to recruit new customers.
18) Send co-workers and subordinates to a game together so they can become involved outside the workplace, with a meeting over dinner.
19) Give tickets to an employee for their birthday.
20) Give to an employee who went above and beyond their call of duty.
21) Give tickets to an employee who renews the most accounts.
22) Reward the "Employee of the Month".
23) Introduce new fans to Red Raider Sports!
24) Use your tickets to say "thank you" to someone.
25) Use as an auction item.
26) Give as birthday gift.
27) Offer tickets to someone who has helped you out, either personally or professionally.
28) Use as a professional incentive.
29) Use your tickets and maybe meet your future significant other at a Red Raider sporting event!
30) Use your tickets yourself and make new friends with Red Raider sports regulars.
31) Treat you and your significant other to a night out.
32) Thank volunteers for all that they do.
33) Offer to your neighbors for taking care of your house and pets while you were away on that trip.
34) Get to know key co-workers outside of the work setting.
35) Enhance your existing professional relationships.
36) Offer tickets to someone who has taken care of you and reciprocate the action.
37) Give as an engagement or wedding gift.
38) Take a long-time customer or donor to say "thanks".
39) Generate new business.
40) Get to know your fellow business colleagues.
41) Reward your children for good grades.
42) Show your appreciation for the company intern.
43) Offer to your babysitter as a form of gratitude.
44) Invite an old friend to reconnect.
45) Have a drawing at work and give them to the winning employee.
46) Use your tickets as an incentive for someone to quit bad habits.
47) Give your tickets to a recent graduate.
48) Have a boys or girls night out.
49) Win back a customer you might have lost due to a problem or complaint.
50) Give your tickets to a relative.
51) Propose at a Red Raider game for a once-in-a-lifetime moment!
52) Give your tickets to your child's coach.
53) Take someone that you are mentoring out to the game.
54) Treat yourself to Red Raider sports for the ENTIRE season!
55) Reward an employee for coming up with that next big idea!
56) Go to the game and spend time in the West Texas weather.
57) Give tickets to the office cleaning crew as a thank you.
58) Give thanks to your family and friends by treating them to a game.
59) Purchase tickets at a group rate and have a birthday party at a Texas Tech athletic event!
60) Give to your mechanic, landscaper, dentist, or doctor for all they do for you.
61) Give to a prospective employee who is in town and is looking to experience the Lubbock culture.
62) Use for trade opportunities.
63) Give to an employee or family member that is sick as a "Get Well Soon" gift.
64) Enhance relationships with those in a position to recommend you or refer your business.
65) Say "thanks" to a retiring officer or employee.
66) Put a smile on an employee's face that needs encouragement. A happy employee means a more productive employee!
67) Reward yourself after meeting a milestone in your life.
68) Use as a holiday present. (Take your significant other to the game on Valentine's day!)
69) Improve communications with your co-workers.
70) Give to an employee who doesn't work on commission to boost their morale and improve performance.
71) Donate them to a local club that can use to help better the community such as the Lions Club or Rotary Club.
72) Give to someone who you owe a favor to.
73) Show an out-of-town visitor why Texas Tech fans are the best in the nation!
74) Take a customer who does business with a competitor to get their business.
75) Welcome a new neighbor to Lubbock!
76) Take a loyal friend or customer to say "thanks."
77) Congratulate a recent employee.
78) Offer tickets to your assistant so that they're family can enjoy all the Red Raider action!
79) Give to your employee who is the most punctual.
80) Give tickets to a Good Samaritan.
81) Give tickets to your child's teacher as a thank you.
82) Give tickets to a customer that will increase your business.
83) Donate to patients at a local hospital.
84) Give to your children so that they can grow up and become future Red Raiders!
85) Give to a restaurant that you frequent with clients or family members.
86) Reward a department that hits their goals or quotas.
87) Give tickets to an organization that you sponsor.
88) Raffle off tickets as a prize.
89) Give tickets to a representative on your local school board or union to promote goodwill.
90) Reward your staff.
91) Give to your parents for their anniversary.
92) Use tickets as a mini-vacation away from the kids.
93) Give them to elementary schools and help recruit future students for Texas Tech!
94) Reward your suppliers and vendors who always meet deadlines.
95) Take someone who has given you good business advice.
96) Take one of your smaller business accounts and try to enhance their business with you.
97) Entertain guests who are visiting from out of town.
98) Do a random act of kindness and randomly give your tickets away.
99) Put them on the Red Raider Ticket Marketplace and sell them to another Red Raider Fan.