|28 Devon Conley
Game-by-Game Stats - 2013 | Photo Gallery - 2013
2013 (Redshirt Junior)
- Started in 55-of-56 games in the outfield.
- Led team with 62 base hits and 219 at-bats.
- Led team with 20 multi-hit games.
- Led team with 14 infield base hits and 5 bunt base hits.
- Second on the team with 15 stolen bases.
- Finished the season with 16 base hits in the final 13 games (April 28-May 25).
- Named Big 12 Conference Newcomer of the Week (3/11).
- BAYLOR GAMES (4 GAMES): batted .500 (8-for-16), 6 runs, 2B, 3B, 2 RBI, 3 SB, .688 SLG%.
- Season-high 4 hits (4-for-5) with 3 runs and an RBI vs. Baylor (5/17).
- Hit a 3-run inside-the-park HR (CF) vs. Northern Colorado (2/16) for first career homer.
- Batted in seven places in the batting order (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th).
Played for the Dodge City A's of the Jayhawk League... team finished in seventh-place at the National Baseball Congress World Series in Wichita, Kan., with a 3-2 tournament record and to a 26-16 overall record... batted .293 (34-for-116) with 33 runs, four doubles, three home runs, 12 RBI, nine walks, six hit-by-pitch and was 13-of-14 in stolen bases.
NEW MEXICO JUNIOR COLLEGE
Played at New Mexico Junior College for one season (2011) for head coach Josh Simpson... drafted in the 47th round (1,415 overall) by the Baltimore Orioles in the 2011 Major League Baseball First-Year Players Draft... as a sophomore earned WJCAC All-Conference Honorable Mention... batted .359 (70-for-195) with 67 runs, 13 doubles, five triples, two home runs and 31 RBI with 19-of-24 stolen bases, .475 on-base percentage and fielded .981 with five outfield assists... WJCAC RANKINGS: fourth in runs scored (67)... fifth in stolen bases 919)... seventh in triples (5)... ninth in base hits (70)... 12th in total bases (99)... 20th in doubles (13)... NJCAA RANKINGS: 11th in runs scored (67)... posted 21 multi-hit games, including five three-hit games and one four-hit performances... collected six multiple RBI games... had at least two stolen bases on three occasions... had a season-high nine-game hit streak (March 24-April 2) batting .529 (18-for-34) with 16 runs with a double, triple, home run, five RBI and two walks... had six multi-hit games during an eight-game span (April 9-22)... went 4-for-5 against Midland College (4/1).
Played at New Mexico for one season (2010) for head coach Ray Birmingham... as a freshman played in 14 games (0 starts) batting .000 (0-for-4) with two runs and was 1-of-1 in stolen bases.
A one-year varsity letterwinner at Rio Rancho High School for head coach Ron Murphy... as a senior batted .596... earned New Mexico 5A First Team All-State, first team all-conference, first team all-region and first team all-district... won a state championship in 2009... named New Mexico Mr. Baseball in 2009... played in the 2009 North vs. South All-Star Game... also lettered one year in basketball.
Devon Kent Conley... born August 26, 1991, in Albuquerque, N.M.... son of Kent Conley and Debbie Brown... has three younger siblings, Olivia Conley, Janae Brown and Eric Brown... a university studies major at Texas Tech.