|10 Tyler Neslony
- Played in 20 games... Started 10 games in the outfield.
- Pinch hit double at No. 13 Arizona State (5/15) - first career pinch-hit base hit.
- Pinch hit against No. 19 Oklahoma State (5/4) reaching base with a BB and scoring a run.
- Recorded 3 multi-hit games.
- K-STATE SERIES: batted .500 (3-for-6) with a double, RBI and walk in 2 starts (RF).
- Went 2-for-5 with season-high 2 runs, 3 RBI and 2 doubles at FIU (2/26).
- First Red Raider freshman with 2 doubles in a game since David Paiz (at K-State, 4/22/11).
- First career start as DH at UCF (2-for-4, RBI, BB) while getting first career multi-hit game.
- Robbed of a home run at UCF as right fielder went over the short wall to make the catch.
- Played junior season of high school with current Red Raider Brett Bell.
A three-year varsity letterwinner at Calallen High School for head coach Steve Chapman... as a senior earned first team all-state, first team all-district, first team All-South Texas... batted .430 with 12 doubles, one triple, seven home runs and 26 RBI... helped lead team to a district championship in 2012 with a 33-2 overall record... team was ranked No. 1 in the country during the middle of the season... as a junior batted .390 with 19 doubles, one triple, seven home runs and 50 RBI... named first team all-district and second team all-state as a junior... as a sophomore batted .370 with 10 doubles, one triple, two home runs and 21 RBI... named second team all-district in 2010... team was a state finalist in both 2010 and 2011... high school program went 105-15 during his three seasons... CHOSE TEXAS TECH OVER: Texas A&M.
Tyler Kennedy Neslony... born February 13, 1994, in Corpus Christi, Texas... son of Lawrence and Robbie Neslony... has three older siblings, Robert, Travis and Peyton... brother, Travis, played baseball at Laredo Community College and UT-Pan American... an undeclared major at Texas Tech.