|4 Todd Ritchie
- Played in 36 games with 20 starts in the outfield.
- Only player on the team to start in all 3 outfield positions (10 - LF, 1 - CF, 9 - RF).
- Batted .315 (23-for-73) with 11 RBI and a .438 OB%.
- BIG 12 PLAY: batted .371 (13-for-35) with 5 RBI, .436 OB%.
- HOME GAMES: batted .410 (16-for-39) with 8 RBI, .487 SLG% and .477 OB%.
- BAYLOR GAMES (4 GAMES): batted .462 (6-for-13), 4 runs, 2B, 2 RBI, .500 OB%.
- WITH RUNNERS ON BASE: led team batting .516 (16-for-31)... best by a Red Raider (min. 30 AB) in over 12 years... next closest: Kevin Jordan (.479, 46-for-96 in 2002).
- WITH BASES LOADED: led team batting .600 (3-for-5).
- WITH RUNNERS IN SCORING POSITION: led team batting .478 (11-for-23)... best by a Red Raider (min. 20 AB) in over 12 years... next closest: Cameron Blair (.476, 39-for-82 in 2004).
- WITH 2 OUTS: led team batting .355 (11-for-31).
- Had 7 two-out RBI.
- Recorded 5 multi-hit games and 3 games with multiple RBI.
- Tied for team lead with 5 outfield assists.
- Had 5 infield base hits.
- Had 2 outfield assists vs. La Salle (3/2) becoming first Red Raider with a pair of assists in a game since Jordan Lopez had 2 vs. No. 27 Oklahoma in 2012 in Lubbock.
- Recorded a season-high 3 hits going 3-for-5 with a double and 2 RBI vs. Baylor (5/16).
- Posted a season-high 3 RBI going 2-for-3 vs. Northern Illinois (2/17).
- Big 12 Commissioner's Academic Honor Roll (Fall 2012).
- Teammates at Howard with current Red Raiders Elliot Richoux, Brett Bell, Dominic Moreno and played under current assistant coach/recruiting coordinator J-Bob Thomas who was the assistant coach for the Hawks.
Played at Howard College for two seasons (2011-2012) for head coach Britt Smith... earned honorable mention all-conference as a sophomore in 2012... as a sophomore batted .375 (42-for-112) with 31 runs, six doubles, 17 RBI, 11-of-13 stolen bases, .482 on-base percentage and committing just two fielding errors with a .964 fielding percentage in the outfield... WJCAC RANKINGS: 27th in on-base percentage (.482)... recorded 12 multi-hit games with two three-hit performances... had a season-high six-game hit streak (March 3-31)... helped lead team to back-to-back Western Junior College Athletic Conference titles (2011-2012)... helped lead team to a 45-12 overall record and to a conference championship and NJCAA Region V runner-up finish in 2012... helped team to a 46-13 overall record and to a conference title in 2011... as a freshman batted .279 (19-for-68) with 16 runs, three doubles, 12 RBI, 10 walks and two stolen bases with a .324 slugging percentage... CHOSE TEXAS TECH OVER: Oklahoma State.
A three-year varsity letterwinner at Georgetown High School for head coach Danny Wallace... batted .417 with 24 stolen bases and struck out just twice as a senior in 2010... batting average (.417) marked the third highest in high school program history... stolen base total (24) marked the fourth most by any player in school history... named first team all-district, Cen-Tex All-Star and was named Georgetown High School Offensive Player of the Year as a senior... helped team to three consecutive district championships.
Todd O'Malley Ritchie... born October 1, 1991, in Ada, Okla.... son of John and Stacy Ritchie... has two younger siblings, Tristan and Tate... a kinesiology major at Texas Tech.