Final Stats |
Jaye Crockett (30) recorded a career-best 19 points against Texas A&M in College Station.
Recap | Final Stats | Quotes
Jan. 14, 2012
- Today's starters for the Red Raiders were Minnis, Nurse, Willis, Lewandowski and Tolbert. This is the second time this season this lineup has been used.
- Texas Tech wore black uniforms for the second time this season.
- The Red Raiders started the game 0-8 from the field. Jaye Crockett ended the drought with a dunk at the 9:44 mark in the first half.
- The all-time series between Texas Tech and Texas A&M is now tied, 62-62. The Aggies hold the edge in College Station 35-21.
- Texas Tech's 17 first-half points is the fewest by the Red Raiders since scoring 18 in the first half against Kansas on Jan. 16, 2010.
- Jaye Crockett had a career-high 19 points against Texas A&M. His previous best was 14 points against North Texas on Nov. 16, 2010. Crockett also had eight rebounds on the day.
- DeShon Minnis had a career-best seven rebounds against the Aggies. His previous best was five boards against Oral Roberts earlier this year. Minis finished with seven points, seven rebounds and three assists.
- Jordan Tolbert led the team with nine rebounds, raising his season average to 6.3 rebounds per game.
- Freshman Clark Lammert had a career-high 10 points off the bench for Texas Tech in 16 minutes of play.
- The Red Raider bench produced 40 of the team's 54 points on Saturday.
- Texas Tech has now connected on a 3-pointer in 30 consecutive games.