Final Stats |
Jordan Tolbert recorded 10 rebounds against Oklahoma on Tuesday.
Jan. 17, 2012
- Texas Tech starters against Oklahoma were Terran Petteway, DeShon Minnis, Ty Nurse, Robert Lewandowski and Jordan Tolbert. This is the ninth different starting lineup this season for the Red Raiders. Jaye Crockett and Javarez Willis started in place of DeShon Minnis and Robert Lewandowski to start the second half.
- Javarez Willis extended his streak of consecutive free throws to 27 straight.
- Ty Nurse extended his streak of consecutive free throws to 23 straight.
- This is the 49th meeting between the two schools. Oklahoma now leads the series, 31-18. The Sooners now lead the series in Norman, 20-5.
- Texas Tech has now connected on a 3-pointer in 32 consecutive games. The Red Raiders went 7 of 14 from 3-point range.
- Robert Lewandowski recorded his 86th career block. He ranks eighth all-time at Texas Tech. Lewandowski also pulled down three rebounds to give him 400 for his career.
- Jordan Tolbert recorded his 14th game of the season with at least five rebounds. He had 10 boards tonight. He is now averaging 6.5 rebounds per game for the season and 7.4 in Big 12 games.
- Javarez Willis recorded his 10th double-digit scoring performance of the season and fourth in Big 12 play. Willis tied his season-high with 16 points. He also had 16 points against Cal State-Bakersfield.
- Jaye Crockett recorded his seventh double-digit scoring performance of the season and the fifth in the last six games. The sophomore has 11 career double-digit scoring efforts. It also marked his second career double-double. Crockett finished the night with 14 points and 10 rebounds.
- Texas Tech is 0-5 in league play for the first time since the 1999-00 season.