Final Stats |
AP Photo Gallery
Jaye Crockett (30) led the Red Raiders in scoring in Robert Lewandowski's final home game.
March 3, 2012
- The starting lineup for Texas Tech against Missouri was Ty Nurse, Javarez Willis, Luke Adams, Jordan Tolbert and Robert Lewandowski. This is the six time this starting lineup has been used this season and the 12th different starting lineup used this season. In the second half, DeShon Minnis started for Javarez Willis.
- Today’s attendance is 7,892. For the season, the Red Raiders averaged 8,665 fans per game in 15 home games. This year’s attendance eclipses last year’s average of 8,513 fans per game.
- Senior Robert Lewandowski was honored during the pregame ceremonies. Lewandowski made his 125th career appearance for the Red Raiders today. It was also his 78th career start for Texas Tech. Fittingly, he netted the first basket of the game. Lewandowski finished the game with nine points, five rebounds, two assists and one block.
- Robert Lewandowski moved past Andy Ellis in career blocks on Saturday into sole possession of six place on the Texas Tech career blocks list. Lewandowski has 101 career blocks.
- Texas Tech extended its streak of consecutive games with a 3-pointer to 45 straight. The last time Tech did not make a 3-pointer in a game was on Jan. 11, 2011 against Texas.
- Eight of 10 players who saw action for Texas Tech scored on Saturday, including double-digit efforts from Ty Nurse (12), Luke Adams (11) and Jay Crockett (17).
- Texas Tech outshot Missouri from the field on Saturday, 54.8 percent to 50.9 percent. It is the 18th time in 30 games that the Red Raiders have shot better from the field that their opponent. The Red Raiders also shot better than 50 percent for the seventh time this season.
- Jaye Crockett led the Red Raiders in scoring for the seventh time this season. He finished with 17 points and eight rebounds. Crockett led the team in scoring and rebounding in conference play this season, averaging 10.7 point and 6.9 rebounds.