Luke Adams earned his first career start against Grambling State on Sunday.
Dec. 18, 2011
Final Stats |
- Tonight's Starting lineup for the Red Raiders is Ty Nurse, Javarez Willis, Luke Adams, Robert Lewandowski and Jordan Tolbert. This is the third different starting lineup this season for Texas Tech.
- Luke Adams, in his second career game and his first career start connected on his first career shot - a 3-pointer. He then connected on his second to give Texas Tech a 6-0 lead 90 seconds in. Adams started the game 4-of-4 from 3-point land. Adams finished the night with 15 points, two assists and four rebounds.
- Clark Lammert made his collegiate debut at the 17-minute mark of the first half. He finished the night with two points and two rebounds.
- Tonight's Attendance is 8,171. For the season, the Red Raiders are averaging 9,073 fans a game. Last season, the Texas Tech averaged 8,513.
- 10 different players played in the first half for the Red Raiders. All 10 players scored in the game.
- After opening a 27-2 first half run, Grambling answered with a 26-20 run to close the half.
- Jordan Tolbert recorded his third 20-point game of the season, making him just the third player for Texas Tech in the Big 12 Era to have three 20-point games as a freshman. The other two were John Roberson (seven times) and Martin Zeno (three times).
- The Red Raiders' win is the largest margin of victory since Texas Tech knocked off South Dakota, 88-49 (39-point victory) on Nov. 13, 2009. Tech led by as much as 36 in the game and finished with a 28-point margin of victory.