PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE
Tickets for Saturday's game are available for purchase through the athletics ticket office and online at texastech.com/tickets. Fans who have requested their tickets be left for pickup at Will Call on Saturday need to be advised that Will Call will open at 11:30 a.m. Tickets designated for Will Call can be picked up in the main athletics ticket office on the West Side of Jones AT&T or at the ticket booths located near Gate 1 and Gate 3. Fans are advised to pick up Will Call tickets early as lines get very long close to kickoff. Will Call tickets will be held until halftime. Tickets can be purchased on gameday in person at Gates 1 and 3 as well as the main athletics ticket office on the West Side of Jones AT&T Stadium.
Club/Suite and student gates will open at 12:30 p.m. All other gates at Jones AT&T Stadium will open at 1:00 p.m. Scan-outs (pass-outs) will begin at the start of the first quarter. Ticket staff personnel will also be available to assist customers by live chat - click here
Will Call Gates | Map
- General Will Call is located at Gates 1, 3 and the west side lobby
- Media Will Call is located at United Supermarkets Arena (Main Entrance)
- Arkansas Will Call is located at Gate 3
- Non-Football Recruits Check-In is located in the south end zone offices
- Texas Tech Player Guest Will Call is located at Gate 4
- High school coaches pass gate is located at Gate 4
Guest Services | Map
Fans that have gameday related issues are encouraged to visit one of three Guest Services locations at Jones AT&T Stadium. Guest Services locations outside the stadium are located at Gates 1 and 3 while an in-stadium booth is in the West Stadium Club lobby. Fans can also seek out an usher for assistance.