GETTING TO THE STADIUM
Best Route To Travel To Campus
Fans planning to attend today's game are advised to arrive early to avoid traffic congestion around the stadium close to kickoff. Fans who have reserved parking passes issued by Texas Tech Athletics should follow the printed directions on the back of each parking pass.
Jones AT&T Stadium is located on the Texas Tech campus near the intersection of Marsha Sharp Freeway and University Avenue. For GPS purposes, use the address: 2526 6th Street, Lubbock, TX 79409
Parking | Purchase Parking | Information/Maps
- From Lubbock International Airport - Take I-27 south to downtown, take Marsha Sharp Freeway (US 82) exit and head west
(right turn). The stadium will be on the left.
- From US Highway 84 - Follow US 84 to I-27 and head north (right turn). Take Marsha Sharp Freeway (US 82) exit and head
West (left turn) The stadium will be on the left.
- From US Highway 82 - US Highway 82 turns into the Marsha Sharp Freeway (US 82) at I-27. Continue heading west until you reach the stadium.
All parking lots on the Texas Tech University campus on game days are reserved/designated for specific campus functions. Fans that have not purchased any form of season game day parking and wish to tailgate on campus, can purchase a parking pass in the lots adjacent to the United Spirit Arena.
- Area Reserved Automobile Parking - $20 per vehicle (per-game) or $50 (per-season)
- Area Reserved RV Parking - $75 per vehicle (per-game) or $375 (per-season)
- Space Reserved RV Parking - $125 per vehicle (per-game) or $625 (per-season)
Express lanes will be available for fans that have pre-purchased parking for the west arena lots and will provide quick access to the parking areas on game day. Fans choosing to buy parking the day of the game may do so (dependent on availability) at the lot entry with a credit card. Game day parking is limited and available only based on availability.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early as congestion builds quickly prior to games.
Free parking (non-tailgating)areas will be available in the lots just west of University Medical Center and at the National Ranching Heritage Center. Citibus will provide shuttle service ($5 per person) to Jones AT&T Stadium (from UMC lots only) beginning three hours prior to kickoff (map below). Citibus will offer the same service to the parking lots adjacent to the United Spirit Arena. Parking lots located at businesses around the stadium are subject to the parking rules of each individual business owner. Resident Hall parking lots are not available as they are reserved on a 24-hour basis for the residents in each of those buildings.
Additional ADA parking will be located by the tennis courts, south of 10th street, across from University Medical Center. University Parking Services will operate a free shuttle to the stadium starting three hours prior to kickoff. ADA state issued credentials are required in order to park in any designated ADA lot.
All fans who tailgate in campus parking lots are asked to allow room for cars to drive through all driving lanes safely.
RAIDER PARK, A NEW ADDITION TO TEXAS TECH FOOTBALL GAME DAY
Location: Directly north of Jones AT&T Stadium on the Marsha Sharp Freeway
- Covered parking in the immediate vicinity of Jones AT&T Stadium, with Stadium access by a pedestrian bridge. Raider Park has provided lighting and security cameras on each floor.
- Elevator access between levels.
- A full restaurant and bar (Blue Mesa Grill) is located on the ground level and open year round. A rooftop bar and lounge will operate on game days.
- Full RV hookups (spaces include electrical, water, sewer and cable TV).
Take An Inside Tour of Raider Park | Purchase Parking
2013 Football Season Pricing For Raider Park**:
- Season automobile parking - $295 (savings of $35 vs. game-by-game parking)
- Season RV parking - $2,500 (savings of $470 vs. game-by-game parking)
- Individual game day pass - $55
- Individual RV game day parking - $495
Raider Park Policies:
- Cooking appliances, open flames, and heat sources are prohibited within the stand alone parking facility.
- Coolers are permitted.
- Cooking appliances, open flames, and heat sources are allowed in the RV area located immediately west of the facility.
- RVs may enter the parking lot the day prior to the game @ 5:30PM and must depart the day following the game by 10:00 AM.
- Automobiles may enter the lot on game day @ 7:30AM and must depart 4 hours after the game.
- Driving lanes must be kept free of obstructions.
**Parking times will change for our Thursday game vs. TCU. Click here for more information.
** Raider Park purchases do not accrue Red Raider Club benefits, count towards Red Raider Club membership levels, or accrue Red Raider Club priority points.