Best Route To Travel To Jones AT&T Stadium
Fans planning to attend today's game are advised to arrive early to avoid traffic congestion around the stadium close to kickoff. Fans who have reserved parking passes issued by Texas Tech Athletics should follow the printed directions on the back of each parking pass.
Jones AT&T Stadium is located on the Texas Tech campus near the intersection of Marsha Sharp Freeway and University Avenue. For GPS purposes, use the address: 2526 Mac Davis Lane, Lubbock, TX 79409.
- From Lubbock International Airport - Take I-27 south to downtown, take Marsha Sharp Freeway (US 82) exit and head west
(right turn). The stadium will be on the left.
- From US Highway 84 - Follow US 84 to I-27 and head north (right turn). Take Marsha Sharp Freeway (US 82) exit and head
West (left turn) The stadium will be on the left.
- From US Highway 82 - US Highway 82 turns into the Marsha Sharp Freeway (US 82) at I-27. Continue heading west until you reach the stadium.
Purchase Parking | Information/Maps | Citibus Routes
All parking lots on the Texas Tech University campus on game days are reserved/designated for specific campus functions. Fans that have not purchased any form of season game day parking and wish to tailgate on campus can purchase a parking pass in the lots west of United Supermarkets Arena (18th and Indiana Ave.) or north of the John Walker Soccer Complex (Texas Tech Parkway and 10th St.). All RV Parking is located north of the John Walker Soccer Complex and is sold out for the 2014 season.
- Area Reserved Automobile Parking - $20 per vehicle (per-game) or $50 (per-season)
- Area Reserved RV Parking - SOLD OUT
- Space Reserved RV Parking - SOLD OUT
Express lanes will be available for fans that have pre-purchased parking for bothlots and will provide quick access to the parking areas on game day. Fans choosing to buy parking the day of the game may do so (dependent on availability) at the lot entry with a credit card. Game day parking is limited and available only based on availability.
Fans are encouraged to arrive early as congestion builds quickly prior to games.
Free parking (non-tailgating) areas will be available in the lots northwest of TexasTech University Health Sciences Center (Texas Tech Parkway and 4th St.) and at the National Ranching Heritage Center. Citibus will provide shuttle service ($5 per person) to Jones AT&T Stadium (from HSC lots only) beginning three hours prior to kickoff (map below), and will stop taking patrons to the game 30 minutes after kickoff. Citibus will offer the same service to the parking lots adjacent to the United Supermarkets Arena and those north of the John Walker Soccer Complex. Parking lots located at businesses around the stadium are subject to the parking rules of each individual business owner. Resident Hall parking lots are not available as they are reserved on a 24-hour basis for the residents in each of those buildings.
ADA parking will no longer be available in the B-5 parking lot (located south of University Medical Center off of 10th street). ADA parking will now be located north of the Texas Tech Health Sciences Center in the parking lots located between 4th and 5th streets. Must have a valid ADA placard and/or hangtag. A charge of $5 will apply to all riders. ADA patrons may ride regular busses (provided by CitiBus) or take the ADA shuttle as the bus loop for pre-game and post-game will stop near the ADA lot. The ADA shuttle will only run from the stadium to the new ADA lot located north of the TTUHSC. ADA shuttles will pick up passengers at Gate 1 at a location that will be clearly marked with signage.
All fans who tailgate in campus parking lots are asked to allow room for cars to drive through all driving lanes safely.
Raider Park Parking Option
Location: Directly north of Jones AT&T Stadium on the Marsha Sharp Freeway
- Covered parking in the immediate vicinity of Jones AT&T Stadium, with Stadium access by a pedestrian bridge. Raider Park has provided lighting and security cameras on each floor.
- Elevator access between levels.
- A full restaurant and bar (Raider Park Grill) is located on the ground level and open year round. A rooftop bar and lounge will operate on game days.
2014 Football Season Pricing For Raider Park**
- Season automobile parking - $295 (savings of $35 vs. game-by-game parking)
- Individual game day pass - $55
- RV game day parking - SOLD OUT
Raider Park Policies
- Cooking appliances, open flames, and heat sources are prohibited within the stand alone parking facility.
- Coolers are permitted.
- Cooking appliances, open flames, and heat sources are allowed in the RV area located immediately west of the facility.
- RVs may enter the parking lot the day prior to the game @ 5:30PM and must depart the day following the game by 10:00 AM.
- Automobiles may enter the lot on game day @ 7:30AM and must depart 4 hours after the game.
- Driving lanes must be kept free of obstructions.
** Raider Park purchases do not accrue Red Raider Club benefits, count towards Red Raider Club membership levels, or accrue Red Raider Club priority points.