Texas Tech - Oklahoma Postgame Notes|
Jan. 13, 2013
TEXAS TECH – OKLAHOMA POSTGAME NOTES
Saturday, Jan. 12, 2013
Lloyd Noble Center – Norman, Okla.
- Tonight’s attendance was 6,351.
- There were 10 lead changes during the game.
- There were 6 ties during the game.
- Oklahoma’s largest lead was 12 (48-36) at 11:34 in the 2nd Half.
- Texas Tech’s largest lead was 2 (5-3) at 15:38 in the 1st Half.
- Texas Tech is now 12-4 on the season and 2-2 in Big 12 Conference play.
- Texas Tech is 1-1 vs Top 25 teams this season.
- Texas Tech is 22-25 all-time vs Oklahoma.
- Texas Tech is 9-14 in Norman vs Oklahoma.
- Kristy Curry is now 300-142 overall in 14 seasons as a head coach.
- Kristy Curry is now 121-91 in 7 seasons as the head coach at Texas Tech.
- Kristy Curry is now 1-15 all-time against Oklahoma.
TEXAS TECH STARTING LINEUP (GAMES STARTED THIS SEASON)
Senior guard Monique Smalls started her 116th consecutive game on Saturday, which dates back to the first game of her freshman season. Smalls is attempting to be the only the second Texas Tech player to start every game all four years. Erin Grant did it from 2002-06 (128). Smalls' 116 consecutive starts is the longest streak of consecutive starts among all active players in Division I women’s basketball.
HEATING UP IN CONFERENCE PLAY
Texas Tech senior Chynna Brown scored 11 points against Oklahoma on Saturday. She has now scored in double digits in three of the last four games, all during Big 12 Conference play. She leads the team and is averaging 12.5 points per game in Big 12 play.