Texas Tech - Mizzou Notes|
Feb. 5, 2012
TEXAS TECH – MISSOURI NOTES
No. 25 Texas Tech 76, Missouri 49, FINAL
Sunday, Feb. 5, 2012
United Spirit Arena, Lubbock, Texas
- Texas Tech came into the game ranked No. 25 in The Associated Press Poll. Tech has been ranked in The AP poll for 11consecutive weeks.
- Today’s attendance was 6,486.
- There were 6 lead changes during the game.
- There were 3 ties during the game.
- Missouri’s largest lead was 3 at 13:26 in the first half.
- Texas Tech’s largest lead was 27 at 5:42 in the second half.
- Texas Tech moves to 16-6 on the season, 4-6 in Big 12 play.
- Missouri moves to 10-11 on the season, 0-10 in Big 12 play.
- Kristy Curry is now 104-79 at Texas Tech (6 seasons).
- Kristy Curry is 283-130 overall (13 seasons).
- Kristy Curry is 5-2 against Missouri
- Texas Tech is 14-6 all-time against Missouri and 11-1 at home.
- Texas Tech is now 812-379 all-time.
TEXAS TECH STARTERS (GAMES STARTED THIS YEAR)
Texas Tech trailed 17-15 at the 10:23 mark of the first half before going on a 26-2 run that carried into the first four minutes of the second half to give Tech a 41-19 lead. Tech never trailed after the 7:47 mark in the first half.
Texas Tech shot 80.8 percent from the free throw line, hitting 21 of 26 attempts. That's the best FT percentage in a conference game this season for Tech and the second-best all season. Tech shot 83.8 percent (31 of 37) against UMKC on Nov. 25.
Texas Tech beat Missouri for the second time this season, giving the Lady Raiders a season sweep over a team for the first time since 2006-07 when Texas Tech beat Oklahoma State twice that season.