Texas Tech - Florida Atlantic Postgame Notes|
Dec. 21, 2013
TEXAS TECH – FLORIDA ATLANTIC NOTES
TEXAS TECH 76, FLORIDA ATLANTIC 63 - FINAL
SATURDAY, DEC. 21, 2013
UNITED SPIRIT ARENA – LUBBOCK, TEXAS
- Today’s attendance was 4,328.
- There was 1 lead change during the game.
- There were 3 ties during the game.
- Florida Atlantic’s largest lead was 8 (16-8) at 14:33 in the first half.
- Texas Tech’s largest lead was 21 (51-30) at 16:20 in the second half.
- Texas Tech’s largest run was 11-2 to start the second half and make it 51-30 at 16:20.
- Florida Atlantic’s largest run was 9-2 in the first half to make it 9-2 at 16:29.
- Texas Tech moves to 6-4 on the season.
- Texas Tech is 6-1 at home this season.
- Florida Atlantic moves to 7-3 on the season.
- Candi Whitaker is 5-4 in her first season as Tech’s head coach.
- Candi Whitaker is 0-0 vs. Florida Atlantic.
TEXAS TECH STARTERS (GAMES STARTED THIS YEAR)
HARRISON CAREER DAY
Junior guard Audrisa Harrison pulled down a career-high 18 rebounds and scored 11 points on Saturday vs. Florida Atlantic for her first career double-double. That’s the most rebounds for a Lady Raider since Shuantal Nobles’ 18 vs. Eastern Illinois on March 15, 2012. Harrison topped her previous two bests of nine rebounds on Sunday at Arizona and 11 on Friday vs. Jacksonville. She is averaging 12.7 rebounds in her last three games.
Junior guard Amber Battle scored a career-high 28 points in Saturday’s game vs. Florida Atlantic. It’s the third time this season she’s scored 20 points or more in a game and ninth time to score in double figures.
Redshirt senior forward Shauntal Nobles scored 10 points and grabbed 12 rebounds for her second double-double of the season. It’s her first since scoring 13 points and 11 rebounds in the season opener on Nov. 10 vs. Texas-Pan Am.