Texas Tech at Oklahoma State
April 17, 2011
- Texas Tech's two losses this weekend were its first away from Rocky Johnson Field this season. The Red Raiders were a combined 13-0 this year in neutral site and away contests.
- Tech's 14 strikeouts at the plate set a new season high. The previous mark was 11 against Missouri on March 27.
- Every Tech player was struck out at least once in the game as Simone Freeman's 14 strikeouts were the most for an opposing pitcher since Texas' Blaire Luna fanned 14 as well on April 6 last year.
- Emily Bledsoe finished 0-for-3 in the game, marking only the second game this year she has not reached base.
- Cydney Allen's second inning home run was her 13th of the season, one shy of the team lead held by Sandy James.