Season Tickets Renewal
Seating & Pricing Map
Season Ticket Holder Benefits
- Supporting Texas Tech student-athletes.
- Same reserved seat for all home games.
- Opportunity to pre-order additional individual game tickets (home & away, and bowl) prior to the general public.
- Eligible to renew same seats next year.
- Priority when upgrading seats next year.
- Three (3) priority points per year as a season ticket holder.
- Two (2) priority points per season ticket, per year.
- Annual Seat Contribution (ASC) may be tax deductible (Consult your tax advisor).
- VIP Card with exclusive offers from Texas Tech Corporate Partners.
- VIP Card allows complimentary admission for four to HOME soccer, volleyball, tennis, softball, and track and field events.
- Ability to pay via Seven (7) Month Payment Plan
- Spread out your payment over seven (7) months interest free! Payment plans are only available with a credit card or debit card.
- Cards will be charged in seven equal installments on the following dates:
2/27, 3/31, 4/30, 5/29, 6/30, 7/30, 8/14
The 2015 Season Ticket Renewal Deadline is February 27, 2015
New Season Tickets
Thanks to overwhelming support from Red Raider Fans in 2014, football season tickets are currently sold out! If you are interested in purchasing new season tickets in 2015, you may be placed on a wait list and we will contact you after the renewal cycle if season tickets become available! Visit texastech.com or call the ticket office at 806-742-TECH(8324) to be placed on the waiting list.
Faculty & Staff Pricing
Texas Tech faculty and staff members receive a 20% discount on up to 6 season tickets for football, men's basketball, and women's basketball. As a season ticket holder, faculty/staff will receive priority on seating upgrades, individual and bowl game pre-orders, and away game requests. Please note: some seating areas for football may require a donation to the Red Raider Club.
Buy Parking Online | Parking Map
One of the many benefits of Red Raider Club membership is access to reserved priority parking. Parking in the immediate vicinity of Jones AT&T Stadium and throughout most of the Texas Tech campus is reserved for Red Raider Club donors.
To request your donor parking, please contact the Red Raider Club:
Each specific lot has a minimum Red Raider Club donation to be eligible to purchase parking in that lot. To take advantage of priority parking, it requires:
- An annual donation to the Red Raider Club . Donation amounts depend on lot location.
- A $125 parking permit fee. C-1, C-1/RV, and C-2 lots do not require the $125 fee.
- Annual minimum parking donations and parking permit fees are a per space requirement.
- Please see the 2015 donor parking map for the corresponding donations and parking lots.
Additionally, fan parking is available for as low as $50 per season and as close as the Raider Park parking garage for $295 per season.
Ticket & Parking Upgrades
Upgrades based on availability. We anticipate a full schedule of upgrade dates in March.
Texas Tech students* may attend any Texas Tech athletic event simply by swiping their Tech ID at the student entrance. Students will have the opportunity to purchase additional individual game tickets at the Athletic Ticket Office by showing their valid Tech ID.
Student Entrance: Jones AT&T Stadium- Gate 6 (Southeast gate)
*Texas Tech students on the Lubbock campus, including all undergraduate, graduate, law and medical students enrolled in four (4) or more hours have the $52 athletics fee automatically applied to their tuition and fees. Graduate students who would like to have their athletic fee waived may contact Student Business Services. Please note: Waiving this fee will cancel your ability to enter athletic events for free.
Season Ticket Holder Advisory Panel
Help shape the future of Texas Tech Gamedays. The Advisory Panel will contribute ideas and provide feedback on numerous topics while representing the interests of all Texas Tech Season Ticket Holders. To apply to be a part of the panel, please visit us online at texastech.com/advisorypanel.